Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Ramen Noodle Salad

Ah, Ramen Noodles. The main food group for 90% of college students.

I went through my Ramen stage, when I was young. I LOVED those gross little noodle squares... Then one day I woke up and the smell alone was enough to make me sick. Based on the nutritional benefits (NOT) provided by them, I guess I'm really not all that upset that I have zero desire to eat them.. well at least I didn't until I tried this.

It's so delicious! The perfect blend of sweet and crunch.

Here's what you'll need:
1 Package Slaw Mix (I used a rainbow slaw blend hat had red and green cabbage, broccoli and carrots in it)
2 Packs Ramen Noodles
3/4 Cups Oil (I used canola, you can also use vegetable oil)
1/2 cup Vinegar
1/2 cup Granulated Sugar

To make it:
1. Mix together the Oil, vinegar and sugar.
2. Crush your Ramen Noodles.
3. Combine veggies and noodles in a large bowl.
4. Pour oil mix over the veggies and noodles. Stir to combine.
5. Cover and let sit for an hour (or longer).
6. Stir again right before serving to coat all ingredients with any oil mix that may have fallen to the bottom.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment