Friday, September 25, 2015

Playtex Vent-Aire (and water, and formula, and everything else)...

So as you can probably guess from the title of this, I'm less than thrilled with Playtex Vent-Aire bottles.


We bought them for our little girl who suffers with gas troubles and has started collapsing the nipples on her other bottles.. Our local stores didn't have any of the "medium flow" nipples for the bottles we already had, so we decided to try the Playtex bottles..

I have to say, they are absolutely the LOWEST quality excuse for a bottle I have ever seen.

No matter how I try, the bottom of the bottle leaks CONSTANTLY. There's a little blue rubber piece that is supposed to secure over the vent holes in the bottom of the bottle, but for whatever reason it NEVER actually seals.

Our new issue, now the nipples aren't sealing either. I'm not sure if we "over sterilized" them or what, but now, once we get the bottom of the bottle sealed, the liquid starts leaking out the nipple as soon as we turn the bottle upside down so our girl gets a facefull of formula.

New moms, be warned.. These were definitely not the bottles I expected them to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment